« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

FREE ticket to Tony Robbin's "Date With Destiny" event.

I have just received this offer this morning... a FREE ticket to Tony Robbin's "Date With Destiny" event.

The only snag is, you MUST go to Australia this April... oh the hardship huh...

Here is the info;
Hi

I was wondering if you may be able to help me. Could you please forward this message to your members? I am hoping that somebody will take advantage of the opportunity. Thank you for your support.

I have a spare ticket to Date with Destiny in the Gold Coast Australia on 20 April - someone has dropped out at the last minute. I would love for somebody to have the opportunity to go and as such am offering the ticket to anyone who can use it.

There is no specific asking price as if the ticket is not used the opportunity is lost. Just offer what you can afford/ think it is worth to you!! Really I just don't want to ticket to be wasted - I have been in touch with the Robbins Institute and they will not transfer it to any other event, so it really is use it or lose it.

If you are interested then please look at the website www.anthonyrobbins.com.au and email me at maddie.may@hotmail.co.uk or call me on 07900938966. Any questions at all please just get in touch.

I thank you all for your time and look forward to hearing from you.
Amanda




AND THERE'S MORE...
I’m sure you’ve heard of the wildly popular film and best-selling book, The Secret, by now.

The stars of the show have appeared everywhere from CNN to Oprah, Larry King to Show Biz Tonight and The New York Times.

But what nobody has shared yet is the REAL story.

So when I found out my friends at Healthy Wealthy nWise were providing an authorized, intimate portrait with creator and executive producer, Rhonda Byrne, I had to check it out. By the way, they’re calling it The Story Behind The Secret.

Rhonda is using this interview to share her side of the story about The Secret and the way it is gaining massive momentum on the way to bringing Joy to Billions. Just as she and her team intended it would back in 2004.

http://tinyurl.com/yo75wv

What you haven't heard in all the media frenzy is Rhonda Byrne's intimate REAL story behind The Secret that must be told.

In this heart-felt one-on-one interview, Marci Shimoff (co-author of the mega-best-seller Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul & star of The Secret) will ask Rhonda many of your burning questions that weren't asked in the mainstream media.

If you wanted to know ...
• the inside story behind the creation and unfolding of The Secret that the other guys glossed over...
• the unique never-before-revealed way she used the principles of The Secret herself to turn The Secret into a global phenomenon (6 million people in Ghana, Africa who would never have been able to experience this wisdom were able to watch the secret for FREE because of this principle...)
• about the surprising plans for The Secret II…
Then this interview is a must.

http://tinyurl.com/yo75wv

So here is the really great part, when I talked to my friends over at Healthy Wealthy nWise and they told me I could invite you to attend the LIVE Story Behind The Secret Interview as my guest – for no charge!

Your ticket is waiting for you at…
http://tinyurl.com/yo75wv

Now the publicity for this interview is massive so space is very limited. With millions of promotional emails going out and a massive publicity campaign rolling out the capacity for the call will be maxed out fast.

So to collect your ticket and secure your seat to the Live Story Behind The Secret interview go to

http://tinyurl.com/yo75wv

Log-in with your name and email address and follow the simple instructions.

To your greatest success,

Mike Berry

PS – This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be on the line LIVE with Rhonda Byrne, the Creator of the wildly popular film and best-selling book, The Secret. I’ve arranged for you to attend as my guest, and you can pick up your complimentary ticket at

http://tinyurl.com/yo75wv